Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Holy Cannoli!

My love-hate relationship with Team Survivor grows stronger every week. I love them, I hate them, I love them, I hate them. All the other teams are obsessed with hating them so much that I almost think they have a crush on Rob & Amber more than they hate Rob & Amber. Remember in kindergarten when you used to mercilessly tease the kid you had a crush on? Same theory. Lynn, who I’ve decided is a poor man’s Chandler Bing, referred to Rob & Amber as an STD. heh, can’t help but snicker at that comment. Rob then says something along the lines of “They love us and they want to be like us.” Oh how right he is. Lynn, you want to be Rob, admit it. or maybe you just want to be WITH Rob.

Joyce fell off her horse twice during the Gaucho Challenge roadblock and I’m going to hell for laughing at her falling off. I’m sorry, but it was funny. Equally funny was Ray & Deana yelling at each other because she couldn’t get her horse to move. “My horse is broken!” Something’s broken alright, but it ain’t your horse, lady. At some point Ray & Deana also make a comment about being stuck in the back of the pack with all the bottom feeders. Umm, if you are in the back of the pack, doesn’t that make YOU the bottom feeder?

I totally got duped by the AR staff this week, as I was convinced that it would be a non-elimination leg. Are they not doing that anymore this season?? I call bullshit. On the other hand though, I’m kind of glad, I was tired of Patrick and his mom. “Mom, shut up before we have an embarrassing moment.” Too late kid, you just did. When a team comes in last and gets eliminated, most of them are like “this was a great bonding experience and I love so-and-so blah blah blah.” Yeah, not even a hint of that from Patrick and mom. nothing but bitterness and hatred towards each other. Kind of funny (like I said, I’m going to hell), but mostly sad. Therapy, people…seriously.

I would love to see the look on Lynn & Alex’s faces when they found out that Rob & Amber came in first AGAIN and won a trip prize AGAIN, and get reminded of the fact that they came in first last week and did NOT win a trip. I’m sorry, but I have to call double bullshit on this one.

Next time on TAR – woohoo, two whole hours! Bloody faces, an orphanage, and a flipped over car. Someone really should start enforcing those speed limit rules in the race.

No comments: