Thursday, March 10, 2005

i love jerry

I didn’t get to watch any tv last nite *gasp* because I was at the Big East games at MSG. but I managed to fast forward through the AI results show this morning in about 10 minutes to get my tv fix and have something to blog about today.

The guys: the one who looks like Bobby Brown and the one who sang Bobby Brown went home. Coincidence? I think not. Moral of the story: Bobby Brown sucks.
The girls: as expected, Janay went bye-bye. I’m sure Selena was rolling over in her grave hearing Janay butcher her song the other nite. Most disappointing, hottie Amanda was ousted while crazy barbara streisand girl with her hideous makeup made it through. what a crock. this is why I’m sticking to only rooting for guys.

And that’s a wrap. Nothing more to report until I get to watch last nite’s Lost and Alias. But, here’s someone I haven’t talked about in a while:



soooo hot! Posted by Hello

No comments: