Thursday, March 24, 2005

I’d like to trade my Pringles for a Cupcake

Man, the Ulong tribe really sucks. Well, they managed to win the Reward Challenge, but their prize was Pringles and swimming with jellyfish? I call bullshit. Sure, they got mai tais too, but I don’t care if those jellyfish were stingfree or not, gimme some cupcakes instead. There is some sort of create-a-fortress-with-wood-and-rope immunity challenge, and this is the win that counts, so of course Ulong screwed it up and lost and James got sent home. I’m not really surprised, seeing that he couldn’t seem to figure out how to tie the rope to hold the wood for their fortress together. Umm, weren’t you in the Navy, James? I’m no military expert or anything, but I’m pretty sure they teach you how to tie knots in the navy. Unless you were in the non-rope related part of the navy, which I SUPPOSE is possible because, like I said, I’m no military expert.

Oh, shout out to Ian, Koror tribe member, he’s a Penn Stater like me!

No comments: