Monday, March 21, 2005

Where the Streets Have No Name

For the record, Bono is the coolest f-in musician to ever grace this earth. U2 got inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last week and they’ve been airing the induction ceremony on Vh1. Bruce Springsteen inducted them and gave the best speech ever. I watched it about 3 times. Man I can’t wait to see them in concert.

Anyway…I watched Zoe Saldana, Serena Williams, and Zach Braff get punk’d last nite. I have no idea who this Zoe girl is. She didn’t even get to have Ashton come out of hiding and tell her she got punk’d, which makes her a b- or c-list celebrity. I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she’s probably a B-list celebrity, even though I’ve never seen her before in my life. As for the other two punks in this episode – I love the 14 year old brat that was the “emotionally unstable” nephew. If my kid ever behaves like that I will beat him with a baseball bat like the one Jimmy Woo keeps next to his bed. Serena and Zach both got a special visit from Ashton, so they must be A-list. I am now using Punk’d as my ratings scale for celebrities in case you haven’t noticed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that U2 song "Where the Streets Have No Name"!! (I even like the Pet Shop Boys' version of it). I also gave Jimmy Woo the link to your blog since he was mentioned - he must be so proud!

Anonymous said...

Jimmy Woo is the best!

Anonymous said...

I'm breaking non-blogger status (all due to laziness) because I have to give a shout out to Zoe.

I will agree she is a C+ List celeb but I will fill you in on where she is from. Some of you may remember her from that horrible Britney coming of age crap known as "Crossroads" that I have, and still continue to boycott. OMG Brittney has sex in the movie the WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!

However, ballet buffs, like myself (scary right) will remember her as the bad girl turned prima ballerina in Centerstage... one of my all time favorite movies.

Also, for those of you who shop way too much at Bloomies, ahem also like myself, Zoe appeared on the cover and on several pages of the latest Bloomies mag that came out...where I learned that she actually did all her own dancing in Centerstage.

and soon everyone will know her b/c she is in the new Ashton Kutcher movie...at that point she may become a B list star.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap... Ashton Kutcher has become a mean, mean man. Forget sensitive Ashton crying on Oprah about his old lady... this man needs to be stopped. Every episode some b-list WB star/rapper is crying. Serena Williams thought she was involved in a kidnapping situation. Doody=funny. Hostage situations=criminal matters which Ashton's lame writers have resorted to b/c they can't live up to the best punk'd ever (the JT house-foreclosure episode, of course).