Thursday, April 14, 2005

Beef Jerky slips by...AGAIN.

A one hour elimination episode? So not necessary. I honestly couldn’t tell you what they did for a full hour because I didn’t watch most of it. From the fast forward frames I saw, it looked like they were doing more treacherous group singing, shopping for ugly outfits, and filming another really awful Ford commercial. I think I caught a glimpse of voted-off Mikalah but didn’t stop to find out what she was doing on the show because I couldn’t stand the thought of having to hear her voice.

So, back to the elimination…Ryan is wearing a suit for some unknown reason, I think Paula does tequila shots before every AI episode, Constantine had a greasy ugly ponytail, and Anwar is wearing a bad outfit again. HEY ANWAR, there are 2 or 3 extra buttons at the top of your shirt – USE THEM. Scott, Bo, and Nadia are in the bottom three, and for some reason still unbeknownst to me, Scott slips by yet again and Nadia is sent packing. Does America not see how gross Scott really is?

No comments: