Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Dancing Queen

It was 70’s Dance Music Night on AI. I can’t believe there was no ABBA. I think we’re down to few enough contestants that I can do a play by play, barring any memory lapses.

IDOLS 01 – I think Constantine had on eye makeup this week, which is just wrong, and very creepy.
IDOLS 02 – Simon said it best. Barbie meets the Stepford Wives.
IDOLS 03 – I still don’t have any idea why Scott’s still around, but I love the song he chose, so I’ve decided not to hate him this week.
IDOLS 04 – I don’t really remember what Anthony sang, but I think the judges liked it.
IDOLS 05 – Vonzell’s version of I’m Every Woman was way cuter than the Whitney Houston version.
IDOLS 06 – Who doesn’t love some Earth, Wind & Fire? That being said, I’ve got issues with the fact that Anwar neglects to use the top 3 buttons on his shirt EVERY WEEK.
IDOLS 07 – Not.digging.the.rocker.bit. Go home Bo.

It’s too hard for me to predict the bottom 3 since most of these kids are equally mediocre and the ones I think suck every week end up being the ones America keeps around, BUT… if it were my choice, I’d put Constantine, Anthony, and Bo in the bottom 3. But for some odd reason, all the 15-year-old girls out there love them. gross.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know why you cant remember what harry potter (anthony) sang? b/c you were enthralled by his salsa mergengue dance moves and hip thrusts. i couldnt concentrate either.

stop hating on bo! of the two rockers, hes the better one. probably the favorite to win right now also.