Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Keifer’s “Direct Line”: 310 597 3781

I just realized that it made absolutely no sense last week that the president wanted to address the nation “before the 11 o’clock news.” Umm, that would be 11pm LA time, which would make is TWO in the MORNING on the east coast. Last I checked, the president doesn’t do press conferences at 2 A.M. But then again, this is the CTUniverse we are talking about here.

In any case, I guess it’s irrelevant now that the weirdo VP, poor man’s Richard Nixon, has taken over, and there is something most definitely something fishy about him. When he was told that the nuclear football (which, btw, “nuclear football”? am I the only one that finds that kind of humorous? Does a “nuclear football” actually exist? Can someone investigate that for me please?) had been compromised, I couldn’t tell if the look on his face was more of an “excellent, my evil plan is being executed as planned” look, or if it was more of a “oh dear I think I just shat on myself” look.


Some other puzzling points:

  • What the heck happened to Behroos? Has anyone seen him since he had the tracer ripped out of the back of his neck?
  • How do you figure the plane dumped debris 50 yards from the camping couple and he *thinks* he heard an explosion and she *thinks* it was his imagination? And how did they get out there anyway? I didn’t see a vehicle of any sort, did they just walk out into the middle of the desert?
  • Why isn’t Tony out in the field with Keifer now that his 20 minutes of CTI Director stardom are over? Instead they send some random guy who is obviously going to fall victim to Marwan, as everyone who is not Keifer or Tony always does.
  • Would it kill Keifer to put his phone on vibrate mode?! Way to be stealth around the terrorists.

No comments: