Friday, April 08, 2005

Trying to catch up...

Talk about being behind on my tv watching. I finally watched this week’s TAR last night. One thing I’ve learned? I don’t want to ever have to milk a goat – they appear difficult to deal with, though not as difficult as llamas. Kelly is an angry angry beauty pageant queen with some serious issues and I hope Ron dumps her. Alex and Lynn are the most entertaining couple ever and I am rooting for them to win now only because I want them to stick around to provide entertainment for me. Although with statements like “Uchenna and Joyce were born to carry things on their heads” I don’t think they’re winning much in the pc category.

Team Survivor came in first AGAIN, which I don’t mind too much this time because Rob didn’t do anything too overly obnoxious this week. They just happened to do well and finish first, which is acceptable. The team of brothers got eliminated wearing swim trunks and sunglasses, which is probably just as well, because to this point I still could not tell Greg from Brian or Brian from Greg.

Hey TAR fans, remember Jon & Victoria? Our favorite dysfunctional couple from TAR 6? They’re filming a pilot for an upcoming VH1 reality show. Oh, and Victoria will be in next month’s Playboy. The dysfunctionality continues.

No comments: