Friday, May 13, 2005

Ben, where are you?

Every time I saw Paul Hamm on my tv screen last night, I felt like screaming at the cameramen: “Follow him to the bathroom!!!” Thanks Ben. Between all the hooplah at Webster Hall and Chelsea Piers, I don’t know how you did not somehow manage to end up on camera. You need to hang out outside Webster Hall more often.

In any case, I was somehow duped into thinking last night was the finale and was pissed off when I realized it was almost over and they weren’t going to end the misery and let us find out who was going to be the first female Trump lackey. As much as I thought she was an annoying little snotface all season, I found Kendra to be somewhat endearing last night and would like her to win. Tanna screwed up just a few too many things and I do believe that not finishing college is going to come back and bite her in the butt. I think going for three years and then quitting is worse than if she hadn’t gone at all.

Oh, and the Playstation rep threatening to pull their sponsorship? yeah, as if. In the end, all the sponsors and everyone in general -- including her "employees" -- seemed to love her, so unless I totally missed something, I think Kendra has got this in the bag. Aside from guitar boy f-ing up the meeting with the sponsors, the event went rather smoothly, whereas over at Chelsea Piers…botched programs, condescending employees in front of Carolyn, the governor ratting on her about the missing American flag and her annoying personality in general… Back to Iowa you go, Tanna.

(Watch me be totally wrong next week.)

No comments: