Monday, May 16, 2005

worst bachelor ever

Am I the only one that is still watching this awful awful season of the Bachelor? For anyone who is actually still watching besides me, can I say that making all three remaining girls have their overnight date with Charlie at the same place is BRILLIANT? And normally that “The Girls Tell all” episode before the finale is just plain awful, but let me tell you that last week’s was SO entertaining, I don’t even have words for it. I mean honestly, this Sara W girl – she is more amusing to watch than Kirsten from the Andrew Firestone edition, if anyone remembers that.

The finale tonight is THREE HOURS long. Seriously, if it weren’t for FF, I think I’d slit my wrists. Multiple times.

And of course I’m anxiously awaiting the premiere of “Britney and Kevin: Chaotic” on UPN tomorrow night. tv is great.

No comments: