Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Welcome to Artulo's

For anyone who actually watched Fire Me Please (and is actually still reading this blog), I’d just like to say that the girl picking at the pizza on last night’s episode was totally me. I swear if I ever worked in any sort of food establishment, I’d just be picking at the food all day long until I got fired for doing it.

Sadly, that’s all I have to report. I’ve fallen severely behind on my television watching. But tonight is the finale of Dancing with the Stars, and I can’t wait for John Hurley to win the competition, because obviously he will. Oh, and Beauty and the Geek – Chuck & Caitilin should have this one in the bag as far as I’m concerned. But did anyone see Richard on Punk’d on Sunday? Boy sure is getting his 15 minutes worth of fame.

1 comment:

King said...

"Welcome to Artulo's" HAHA Cindy or should i call you Ping! I knew you'd finally make it on some kind of reality TV. You were so great on that show too! Putting gum everywhere was an especially nice touch. So now that you won please share some of your $25K.