Friday, August 12, 2005

hello? anyone out there?

I am very likely talking to myself at the present moment as my poor little tv blog dies a sloooow, awful painful death. listen, it's not my fault that summer tv sucks ass. oh, that and the fact that i've been out of town away from tv for quite some time. quite frankly, my summer has been way more exciting than tv has been anyway. too bad this isn't cindy's summer vacation commentary, because i promise that would have been a lot more exciting. and i would write about that instead to entertain you, however... i think as the saying goes, what happens in vegas stays in vegas.

ahh, i miss writing. i can't wait til the fall when good tv starts up again and i can write more (can anyone say "The OC - Season 3!"?) but back to summer tv momentarily:

There is this tragically awful show on called So You Think You Can Dance, brought to you by the producers of American Idol, but unlike AI, this show SUCKS. But yet...I CAN'T STOP WATCHING. I've got serious issues.

Hell's Kitchen was super, and I'm glad tattoo boy won, because that guy Ralph annoyed the piss out of me. seriously. I cracked up when he couldn't open his door because he LOST.

Laguna Beach. Do I really even have to explain this one? All I know is, it must be nice to be able to be in high school and be able to afford to buy your friends birthday gifts from Tiffany. I think my friends were lucky if they got a stick of gum from me for their birthday in high school. I also sometimes wish this show was on HBO, because I know it's probably a lot more scandalous than what they're allowed to show on MTV.

By far one of the most entertaining pieces of summer programming this year has been Hooking Up. These girls are a bunch of nutcases and they seriously could have done a much better job of finding dating girls to follow around. I think Andrea should have been on this show actually. She would have been fun to watch.

yeah, that's it. my leg just fell asleep and i can't concentrate anymore because it hurts like a bitch. sorry for the extra long commercial break. wait, why am i apologizing? not like anyone is still reading this anyway... or are they?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm here, and i'm reading :) laguna beach is to die for. wish that little hottie minx stephen had gone to my high school! drop by my blog some time for a visit :)

King said...

Inevitably, irrevocably...I''ll be hear reading Ping's Reality TV. Although I must say I think you should change it temporarily to Cindy's Summertime Antics. They've been quite entertaining. Flat tires, exploding coffee, cruise, "vegas", wedding planning, demos, not doing any actual work for a month and getting away with it, and so on and so forth.

Either that or someone should make a reality show about you haha. Seems like you got your own little Seinfeld show going on up there. Well keep posting and i'll keep reading, it's clear I have nothing better to do.