Tuesday, November 01, 2005

i'm trying...

I am so very way behind on my tv watching. Attempting to have a life and spending a weekend out of town consuming lots of beer will do that to you I suppose. The last thing I've watched is LAST week's Amazing Race, where the families finally get to leave the country. I'm still rooting solely for the ever so hot Linz Family and will be outraged if they don't win.

I haven't watched it yet but I hear Trump fired FOUR people last week. Not one, or two, or even three, but FOUR!! I love it.

And apparently there is a Simple Life 4 in the process of being filmed, even though they can't find a network that wants to air it. Yeah, that's love right there. Maybe that should be a hint that the show SUCKS. Why do people waste their energy on crap like that when they could be doing things like bringing back The Mole? Seriously people, let's get our priorities straight.

No comments: