Friday, December 16, 2005

Best Chrismukkah Bar Mitzvukkah Ever!

I don't usually ever get to watch shows the same night it actually airs, but since I was up late last night waiting for updates on the pending MTA strike, around 10pm the urge to watch the OC Chrismukkah 2005 hit me, and so it goes. Aside from this awful side story line of Johnny turning bad and trying to hold up a mini mart, it was indeed a happy chrismukkah in the OC. Seth wears a reindeer sweater but redeems himself by coming up with the Chrismukkah Bar Mitzvukkah idea, Summer's dad makes a special guest appearance and opens the door for a pending love affair storyline with Julie Cooper-Nichols-Cooper, and I'm left wondering how they manage to grow such good looking christmas trees in california. All in all, the best chrismukkah ever.

And in reality tv news, I've never been so pleased with the outcome of an Amazing Race edition before in my life. My favorite team of Linz hotties won, and it was FANTASTIC. Yes, I am officially a dork, I was positively beaming when they won.

1 comment:

King said...

Cindy you failed to mention that along with your 'beaming' you were also tearing! yes it's official you big crying TAR nerd