Thursday, January 12, 2006

a haircut, finally

Tons of interesting things in this week's episode of Lost, but I'm just caught up in the amusement that they finally gave Sawyer a haircut. He needed one badly! Aside from that...Mr. Eko's kind of crazy and demented, Charlie is hiding a backup stash of heroin-filled Virgin Marys, and Locke teaches Michael how to use a rifle, which is sooo gonna come back to bite him in the ass next week. And I'm pretty sure Michael's IM sessions with Walt are a bunch of hallucinations.

Tonight I encounter my first DVR conflict of 2006. My poor little DVR can only record two things at the same time, but OC and the season two premiere of Beauty and the Geek are both on at 9pm, which normally isn't a big deal, but Dancing with the Stars is on starting at 8pm until 9:30, SO that produces this stupid half hour interval that three things are on and I can only record two. oh, the drama...

No comments: