Wednesday, March 15, 2006

my cherie amor

It's the Top 12 and Stevie Wonder week! Which is good because you know they're going to sing songs that you know and can sing along too. Because admit it, you hate it as much as I do when they sing songs you don't know the lyrics to and can't sing along. HOWEVER, I am not amused with most of the idol wannabes butchering my dear stevie songs. so not cool. Some thoughts:

Ace - still needs a haircut. eh.
Kellie Pickler - still as cute as ever. You can't not love her and her fake eyelashes even though her performance wasn't so good. And her strapless bra was showing out the top of her dress. not cool.
Elliott - don't get me started on the white blazer.
Mandisa - why the hell was Ryan removing her shoes on stage?
Bucky - also needs a haircut, and REALLY needs to shave off that damn mustache.
Melissa - I don't think she should have made it into the Top 12. hmph.
Lisa - she was kind of just blah this week.
Kevin - this kid totally weirds me out, and it's not just the fact that he looks like he's 12.
Katharine - i like her! and she's good. and likable.
Taylor - apparently, he's actually really good. but for the love of god america, please vote him off already. i can't stand to watch him anymore.
Paris - damn, girl can sing!
Chris - oh yeah, i like him. he makes me almost want to vote. vote, america! Vote!

No comments: