Wednesday, April 26, 2006

worst song theme ever

So in between half innings of baseball I managed to squeeze in American Idol. It's one of the few shows I make a concentrated effort to watch the day it's on, because...well, I have to. That show has completely taken over American society and is talked about so heavily in all channels of communication that I have to watch it on time or hear about it the next day anyway. And with that said:

Kat: I really really do love this girl, but I was serious about people trying to sing Whitney Houston songs this week. It's not cool.
Elliott: I'm a fan. But who let him walk out on stage with his tie all crooked like that?
Kellie: Scary, scary song choice. And she has nobody to play pottery with. Enough said.
Paris: I can't keep up with this girl's hairdo's, much less her singing.
Taylor: Oh man that was boring. Booooooring.
Chris: How perfect was he singing Bryan Adams? EXCELLENT. I'm soo going to be a groupie!!

Random celebrity audience members of the week: Kevin Nealon and Tori Spelling.
My overall review: Greatest Love Songs week SUCKS.
Going home this week: Kellie. I hope.

Oh guess what? Rumor has it that Britney Spears is preggers with child #2. Now THAT'S scary. And a third season of Project Runway this summer! Yay.

No comments: