Wednesday, May 31, 2006

the price is not right

I was having drinks with co-workers on Tuesday evening at the bar across the street from our office. A raging drunk, yes I am. By the time I got home, tv was not even in my vocabulary. Today I forgot to eat lunch and was rather tired and cranky as a result, so I came straight home after work before I could be lured over to the bar, and plopped on the couch. A Yankees rain delay prompted me to start flipping channels, and I came across the most disturbing thing I've seen on television in a while:

Some totally BIZARRE thing called Gameshow Marathon that had the likes of Lance Bass and Tim Meadows as contestants on the Price is Right, hosted by Ricki Lake?!?! Goodness it was awful. I hope to never see that again. I see they really resort to some tragic tv over the summer.

In other news, I just discovered tonight that Victoria's Secret now has an Asian model!!!?!




No comments: