Friday, May 19, 2006

wha?

I've come to the realization that this job is turning me into somewhat of a raging alcoholic. I socialized with coworkers again after work yesterday at the bar across the street from our building; not so much because I necessarily felt like socializing, but because I felt like I needed a drink. So, a beer, and some nachos and onion rings later, I was back on my way home to the tv. The problem now? For some reason, I can't really remember what the heck I watched last night. I must've watched something, because the Yankees played a day game yesterday so there wasn't baseball on, but I just have no idea what.

I remember watching the two episodes of Scrubs that were on this week, but that's it. Surely there was something else, but I can't think of what. brain fart on a friday morning. that and the distraction of planning my vegas trip. sorry kids!

No comments: