Monday, August 14, 2006

a new generation

Given that I've spent so much time talking about Lauren and Jason in The Hills, what better time than now to start getting excited about the new season of Laguna Beach that is starting this week? Especially with the Laguna Beach marathon that has been going on this weekend, which I have been watching while sorting through all my belongings, trying to determine what will go with my to my new home and what will get tossed.

Being as attached as I've become to the season 1 and 2 cast though, does season three of LB have any chance of meeting expectations? We're talking about a brand new set of high schoolers I will need to become acquainted with here! A new cast to love and to hate! I've become terribly attached to Lauren, I don't think she can be replaced! And one can only hope that any of the characters have fun names like Dieter and Talan. What the heck ever happened to those guys anyway?

Btw, new season of Weeds starts this week also for those of you with Showtime. If you missed season one, you have no idea what kind of entertainment you missed out on. Mary Louise Parker is a classic in this series. And how can you not love the tagline for the show: "Putting the herb in suburb." haha!

1 comment:

King said...

Cindy please add Flava of Luv to your TV scheduler. Its a fun, educational program fit for man, woman, and child! Thanks, look forward to your posts!