Tuesday, October 03, 2006

melting pot

Okay, so much for Racist Survivor. I'm still terribly behind in my tv, but managed to sneak in a few shows last night anyway while continuing my packing chores: season premiere of Desperate Housewives, Dancing with the Stars (okay fine, I only actually watched the last five minutes of the elimination episode to see who got booted), Laguna Beach and Racist Survivor. I have lots to say about all three, but since I am somewhat limited in my time here with lots going on at work, I will confine my comments to the last one, because I just want to express my EXTREME disappointment that Racist Survivor is racist no more! They went ahead and mixed up all the tribes to make two big tribes of all different ethnicities, so now it's not NEARLY as ignorant as it was in the first couple of episodes! How disappointing. All the hype about Racist Survivor for nothing. Nothing! Now it's just Survivor: Cook Islands, and that's just not nearly as fun. hmph.

No comments: