Friday, October 20, 2006

pathetic, i know

Okay, so I have deserted both tv and this blog. You don't know how much it pains me to not have been in possession of television for the past two weeks since I have moved into my new place. But, I am finally getting my act together - I ordered a bitch ass tv that will be arriving this evening, and Time Warner is showing up next week to hook me up with some HD cable service. I CANNOT WAIT to watch football and my shows on my new HD flat screen. SWEET. So, now I will be not only a homeowner but the proud owner of a super sweet 40" LCD HDTV. Life is good. I totally PROMISE that my blog will be back to its regularly scheduled programming once I've got things set up which should be by next weekend. Then I can watch and write about my shows again. And football! In HD! Woohoo!

No comments: