Tuesday, November 07, 2006

HDTV

Didn't I say I was going to start blogging again once I got my HD tv and cable all set up? Hmm, I've had it about a week and a half now, and am finally getting around to writing about it. I have been too busy basking in the glory of my super cool HDTV. I don't even know how I watched tv before this - everything just looks bigger and better now. I have taken to watching football games I don't really care all that much about for the sole reason that they are in HD. Sad, but true. In fact, I'll watch almost anything in HD now. I haven't really gotten around to building up a huge inventory on my DVR list yet, but am working on it. I did watch Desperate Housewives last night though - intense! I don't care what anyone says, Lynette is a badass. What a crazy episode, and especially intense in HD!

HD is good times, I tell you!

No comments: