Monday, November 13, 2006

i hate mondays

I am have a terrible start to my week for a variety of reasons I will spare you the gory details of. Because of the bad mood this has caused, I'm protesting work (even though work only accounts for a tiny portion of why I'm cranky) and opting to vent here instead. Figure maybe if I can distract myself by talking about tv, that lessens the risk that I take out my crankiness on someone at work, because nobody needs that. Unfortunately, I hardly have much to talk about. Love, love LOVE my new tv, but have spent most of my time utilizing it to watch football rather than tv shows. I have only watched one episode of last week's OC doubleheader, so I can't comment much there aside from the fact that Adam Brody continues to steal my heart episode after episode, season after season. I'll reserve the rest of my commentary on that until after I watch the second episode from last week, since I have a feeling whatever happened in that episode may make my commentary irrelevant.

Other than that, I have been a terrible tv watcher in terms of anything other than sports. Football in HD is mesmerizing...

No comments: