Monday, December 04, 2006

happy holidays

So as I'm sure NObody is still reading this blog anymore, and I don't even have much of a reason to write anyway due to the lack of decent tv, I think I'm going on holiday hiatus. I have officially kicked off my holiday season, complete with holiday parties, christmas lights and a poinsettia (which I am trying very very hard not to kill) in my apartment. I've starting my christmas shopping and have begun circulating holiday cards, candy canes and other assorted holiday items. I have even fallen victim to the overpriced holiday drinks at Starbucks -- the peppermint hot chocolate is to die for.

And so... until the new year, and season six of 24 starts up with the 2-night 4-hour premiere on January 14-15, this blog is on vacation. Happy and safe holidays to all!

No comments: