Monday, April 23, 2007

A beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Yay! Finally we have warm weather! I'm rather happy about that, except for the fact that impedes with my tv watching because I am compelled to spend more time outdoors. That being said, I'd like to just mention that Sanjaya still haunts us even though he has been rightfully booted from American Idol. The boy and his hair is getting WAY too much media attention - he's getting invited to White House dinners, for cryin' out loud!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eat-the-press/2007/04/23/whcd-2007-stars-slipper_e_46569.html

It's WRONG. So very, very wrong *sigh*

In non-tv and completely unrelated to anything news, I want to point out that it is incredibly difficult, annoying and time consuming to only be able to eat with one side of my mouth. Meals take twice as long and way too much concentration to keep the food corralled on one side of my mouth, so as not to disturb the stitches in both my upper and lower gums on the left side of my mouth. blah!

No comments: