Sunday, April 29, 2007

meet your new pussycat doll

After a week of falling tragically behind on tv due to work, baseball and other miscellaneous activities, I am spending my Sunday watching the NFL draft and baseball, cleaning my apartment and catching up on a work's worth of shows.

After lots of bitching and screaming at each other, a group performance of Lady Marmalade in which I though Lil Kim was going to jump up on stage with them, solo performances and the judges being tortured by not knowing who to pick because they couldn't separate the "singers" from the "performers" and decide which is more important... we finally find out who gets to be the next Pussycat Doll. First Chelsea gets sent to hang up her boa - I guess not being a true dancer finally came back to bite her in the ass - boo! So it comes down to Melissa and Asia and freakin' ASIA wins! She was my LEAST favorite out of the final three and so it figures this show would torture me by picking her. So there you have it, the inaugural season of the search for the next doll wrapped up - what are the chances there will be a season two?

1 comment:

Margaritaville said...

I missed the finale but CANNOT believe Asia won! I thought for sure Melissa was going to win and Asia is definitely our least favorite! And I think there IS a season two.