Sunday, August 19, 2007

beer pong!

Big Brother won my heart this week by revolving the episode and mainly the food competition around my favorite drinking pasttime - beer pong! Oh, how I miss my college days thinking about the fun of beer pong... seems like just last month that I played. Wait, was that last month? No, no, it wasn't... I think it's been a solid 5 or 6 months since my last game of beer pong. heehee. In any case, Danielle is HoH AGAIN and I think it is very, very dangerous for Jessica and Eric to be aligning themselves with Danielle and Dick, but we shall see how this plays out. I sense that Jen has at long last worn out her welcome, so is it possible that after weeks of flip flopping, she finally goes home?

We're getting close to entering a difficult month for me... the overlap month of regular season football colliding with the last month of regular season baseball... and thus there goes any chance of me doing anthing but watching sports and following the pennant race very, very closely. Bye-bye social life!

No comments: