Thursday, August 30, 2007

sports abound

Sorry for the lack of interesting (or any) tv posts lately - it's been a very busy sports filled week. The Yankees sweep the Red Sox and I was at 2 of 3 of those games, the first of which was highlighted by extracurricular entertainment in the form of squirrel atop the foul pole near my seats - the squirrel is famous, it even made it onto the back cover of the Daily News the next day!




















I don't have much else to report, other than the fact that I think Jessica and Eric are totally adorable, though I very much question Eric's decision not to use the Power of Veto.

Well, off to start my extra long weekend which will start tomorrow (yay for a day off from work!) in the form of a trip to the aquarium with the kids and then shopping at the outlets! And so I shall return along with Big Brother at the end of the weekend. Happy Labor Day!

No comments: