Saturday, September 22, 2007

big brother has failed us

Dick won Big Brother by a vote of 5 to 2 - seriously. What a travesty this season has been and I am glad it is all over. Apologies for the lack of blogging in the past week. It's been a long, tiring and all around painful week for a variety of reasons and so tv hasn't really been at the top of my priority list (crazy, I know).

Fall tv is starting soon, which means new shows, new seasons of old show and just lots of things to watch in general when you throw in baseball and football! Some notables coming up:

- Season premiere of The Office: Thursday, September 27 @ 8PM
- Yet another season of The Simpsons starts Sunday, September 23 @8PM
- Dancing With the Stars: Monday, September 24 @ 8PM
- Desperate Hosewives: Sunday, September 30 @ 9PM

And a variety of brand new shows will I'll do my best to check out and report back on. It's a big day in college football today and so off I go to watch College GameDay...

No comments: