Tuesday, October 09, 2007

29

My 29th birthday came and went with rather little fanfare, just the way I liked it. I had a three day weekend (inadvertantly stretched into four) and spent most of it... eating. Birthday meal #1 consisted of yummy soup dumpling and a big fried seabass. Birthday meal #2 was sushi at my favorite sushi place in the city, and birthday meal #3 was a delicious massive buffet spread that left me so full I was almost ill... but I managed to make room for the tasty little birthday cake highlighted by my niece and nephew serenading me with a birthday song.

Aside from the food, Penn State got a win and the Giants got a win, so aside from the debacle that is the New York Yankees, which I will decline from discussing at this time, it was not such a bad birthday weekend. The Yankees must have missed the memo about it being my birthday. hmph.

Next up - Penn State homecoming!

No comments: