Monday, October 29, 2007

for the glory

Once again, I apologize for my absence. It's been one of those... months, and I'm only starting to get my act back together. I've returned from my final Penn State football trip of the season, one that was cold and depressing, accented by an embarrassing loss to OSU on national television, but highlighted by the excitement of College GameDay and breakfast burritos.

Also welcome my first attempt at youtubing:


Unfortunately there's lots of crowd noise and I also got tired of holding up my camera so it's only the first two verses!

In the process of attempting to record College GameDay, the Penn State game AND the Giants game while I was away, my shows from last week got deleted from my DVR :( So I missed The Office as well as Scrubs. So sad.

I should be able to get myself back on track now with no more trips, no more baseball and just football to deal with. Need to tidy up my DVR and I'll be back in business so stay tuned!

No comments: