Saturday, November 24, 2007

post-turkey haze

Have been at my sister's house the past few days for the thanksgiving holiday. We had a lovely turkey feast and then my sister and I got up at 7AM the next morning for day-after-Thanksgiving doorbuster sales! By noon I was wiped out. We ended up doing a second round of shopping later in the day after a lunch break and a nap, and I must say I cleaned up pretty well. Got some of my christmas shopping done as well as got myself a bunch of great bargains! All in all I am quite pleased with the results.

You know what the best part of Thanksgiving being over is? I can now play holiday music without guilt! YES. I've been waiting for this you know. Love the holidays, all the holiday stuff being sold, the holiday cookies, the holiday food, the holiday crafts (my card making adventure is well underway) and did I mention the holiday MUSIC?

So what does this all mean? It means I am terribly behind in my tv watching. Will try to catch up soon on some shows, so stay tuned. Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!

No comments: