Saturday, November 03, 2007

tv weekend

It's Saturday evening and what have I done today? Ventured to Bed, Bath and Beyond, got my car washed and did a round of grocery shopping. Then I came home and plopped myself in front of the tv. Oh, but not until after I scrubbed down my entire bathroom and windexed and swiffered every surface in my apartment that would allow it. And then I made baked ziti. So I think it's deserved that it's now Saturday evening and I'm doing nothing other than gorging on my pasta and watching tv, right? Most of the afternoon was filled with college football but I did also manage to watch a bunch of shows from the week.

The Office went back to half hour episodes but are still as ingenius as ever. This week was the return of Jim's ex-girlfriend Karen, who I still dislike. I haven't missed her at all, I hope this was only a one time appearance. She's got bad hair and a bad attitude.

Scrubs is back, and JD is having a BABY!! Well, Kim is having a baby, but it's JD's! It's a baby filled episode, and who doesn't love babies?

In a stunning upset, Cheetah Girl Sabrina is eliminated from Dancing with the Stars! She was the BEST dancer on the show, who knows what happened. But I guess it doesn't matter so much given that I'm barely watching the show anymore anyway. I watch about ten minutes of it a week, enough to find out what dances they learned and who got eliminated. Lame, I know.

And now I'm sitting here watching a chick flick on HBO called Because I Said So starring Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore. It's not very good, but it passes the time before I decide to switch back to college football for the rest of the evening. Yes, just my kind of a Saturday evening!

No comments: