Tuesday, November 06, 2007

young hollywood

One of the many reasons I love The Hills is that it allows me to vicariously live out the fantasy world in which i am a fashion princess living and working in the fashion industry. Lauren works at Teen Vogue and gets to do super cool things. Her and Whitney are in charge of coordinating this Young Hollywood Fashion Show in the very swanky Vibiana Church in LA. Lauren gets to be the stylist for Marc Jacobs' fashion show. Everyone is dressed to the nines and schmoozing with good looking people. In other words, a far cry from me and my jeans and sneakers in any random sports bar. Of course, living such a glamorous fashion-infused lifestyle would probably require me to live in LA, spend lots of money and be somewhat superficial and shallow. So not so much. Besides, it would also require me to give up my cute little condo which I love dearly even though it has recently been rezoned into an insurance-required flood zone due to its proximity to the East River. *sigh*

No comments: