Sunday, December 23, 2007

Most Fascinating

Who are the ten most fascinating people of 2007? Well, according to Barbara Walters:

First up, my boy JT! Oh, how I love my Justin Timberlake and he's had quite a year... quite a life actually! From Brit to Cameron and now Jessica Biel. That's my boy. Fascinating, indeed.

Bill Clinton... eh.

The founders of MySpace. Isn't this like, so 2006?

Katherine Hiegl. I'm pretty much the only person on this planet that has never gotten into Grey's Anatomy, so I guess that's why I just don't get this. She has also in Knocked Up, which I did not see. It appears I am missing out on some fascinating stuff.

Don Imus. What a character. Eight months off the air, but he's baaaack!

Jennifer Hudson. American Idol, Dreamgirls, an Oscar... not too shabby.

Victoria & David Beckham - one of the hottest couples known to mankind. A soccer hottie and Spice Girl together making hundreds of millions of dollars. Oh to be part of the Beckham empire..

Hugo Chavez, president of Venezuela. He chugs 20 cups of coffee a day and calls George W. Bush a donkey. HAHA.

And the most fascinating person of 2007? J.K. Rowling. Great, figures Barbara Walters would pick the super famous writer of a series that I've never read. Yeah that's right, I've never read a single Harry Potter book. Haven't seen all the movies either. Does that make me a bad person?

No comments: