Saturday, December 01, 2007

sick

I am sick. I woke up this morning and when I opened my mouth to speak, strange funny coughy noises came out instead of my voice and it hurt. (don't ask who I thought I was trying to speak to given the fact that I was in the apartment by myself when I woke up today)

I sensed some illness creeping up on me the past few days but ignored it, and of course now it's caught up to me. yuck. To add to the cranky factor, whoever lives upstairs from me is hammering their floor. Okay, I don't know that they are hammering their floor but that is what it sounds like. It sounds like there is full blown construction going on above me, so there is lots of loud pounding shaking my apartment and giving me a headache. Oh, and there is actual construction going on across the street so there is lots of noise coming from outside as well. good times.

On the bright side, I did have a lovely dinner with friends at Stanton Social last night! Today I will attempt to straighten
up my disaster of an apartment.

No comments: