Tuesday, March 25, 2008

top ten

It's the top ten on American Idol and I'm still hanging in there, even though it's been a tough season so far. This week each singer has to sing a song from the year they were born. Mind you this means like, 1987. Oh man I am old.

Ramiele is so very adorable and lovely, so I am so very sad that she didn't sound very good - but she is a bit under the weather, so I think she gets a pass and will hopefully make it through to next week.

Jason Castro continues to bore me.

Syesha has a most fabulous performance in her breakout week and I actually really like her now!

Chikezie just doesn't do it for me.

Brooke White is still fabulous, even without her crazy curls, because she is lovely with her piano.

Michael Johns was born in 1978 - that's my year! And born just 22 days after me. And is as adorable as ever, heehee. And totally rocks it out with Queen! Ohmygosh, I totally have such a crush on him! (Me and every 16 year old girl in the country I'm sure.)

Carly Smithson is lovely. And her husband has lots of tattoos on his face. Weird.

David Archuleta is really, really overrated. I don't quite understand why America is so fascinated with him. Maybe it is because he was born in 1990 and I'm just mad at how old that makes me. He looks about TWELVE, for cryin' out loud.

Kristy Lee Cook finally has a decent week but I'm already so mad at her from her last few really awful weeks that I fear this was too little too late.

David Cook is a rockstar!

So who's going home? Whew, this is tough one this week. If I had to pick, it would be bye bye to Jason Castro.

No comments: