Sunday, May 04, 2008

oh so tired

It's been a looong exhausting week for your truly and tv has eluded me. I have worked many many hours in many many days (including Saturday into the wee hours of the night) and spent so little time in my apartment that I think my DVR feels neglected.

I think Brooke White got kicked off American Idol this week. Which is very sad, only because that means David Archuleta is still there. But is also good because it means David Cook is still there too!

This morning/afternoon when I finally rolled myself out of bed I watched the final episode of this season's Big Brother, a week after the fact, to discover that Adam won, Ryan only got one vote, and all the contestants were still as obnoxious as I remember them. I really really hope next season is a better one than this turned out to be - it had hope early in the season but then just went downhill to an awful place.

I am going to try my hardest to catch back up today, since I think it's going to be yet another really long, really crazy week. Oh how I love my job!


No comments: