Thursday, March 03, 2005

bye bye aloha!

whew, Anwar made it through another week. Thank god they've cut the results episode down to only half hour (less than 15 minutes with dvr) instead of another painful full hour. Instead it was quick, like a band-aid. Really, there's just no need to torture both the contestants and the audience with a whole hour of "who is going home tonite?" I hate you Seacrest.

So there's this chick Tiffany on America's Next Top Model that apparently was on the 3rd season and had "anger management" issues and now somehow she is back. She claims to have taken anger management classes and is a lot calmer now, but the way I look at it is that she'd probably be more fun on the show if she were still psycho. and there are no hotties! what is up with that? how do you have a model contest with no hottie models? these girls suck!

Lost is the most confusing ass show ever. I liked last week's episode where the korean dude said "boat." but i'm kind of not getting what the heck is going on this week with the french chick. what is her deal? and how did claire know its her birthday? she doesn't even know why she's on this island, all of a sudden she knows the date to know its her birthday...hmm, sketchy.

Oh, in case anyone is interested -- they are repeating last week's spiderman reenactment episode of the OC at 9pm tonite, and don't think I'm not totally going to watch it because I am sooo watching it again and I'm going to love every second of it.

Reality Fact of the Day: Constantine from AI was on Elimidate a couple of years ago.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are they going to vote off Celena, the hottest broad on the show!?!! Aloha should've made it past this week also.

Anonymous said...

OK - Anonymous?? Who the hell are you? Show yourself. Anyway, Ms. Evan is right. I am Seth Cohen. And I long for his girlfriend. Funny thing is that I got a copy of the first season on DVD cause I had never seen it before. I've been watching it all week. The chemistry between all the characters is so different from how it is now. Especially between Seth and Summer, it was definitely before they started dating in real life. It's like we grow with their real life relationship. If anyone sees my Summer, give her my email. I'm ready and waiting. And I'm actually so much cooler than Seth. I'm into sports and I don't read comics. Yooohooo! Summer....Summer, here I am. It's me, B Sauce...

Anonymous said...

There, I'm no longer anonymous....