Thursday, March 03, 2005

Jennifer Garner is one lucky beyatch

So I just watched Alias, which I recorded last nite while AI was on (no, I don’t have a job or anything I should be at). MAN, Michael Vartan is a hottie! Almost as much of a hottie as Josh Duhamel. Hmm, I think I may have to rework my laminated top 5 to include Vartan. I can’t believe Jennifer Garner gets to make out with him, because they are dating on the show or something. That is sooo not fair, considering she already gets to make out with Ben Affleck. Share the wealth girl.

In any case, there is some sick isht going on in this episode. This guy who knows where some bomb is will only reveal the info if Vaughn (Vartan’s hottie character) opens up the coffin of his own dead wife. And then they go to Venice and Garner dresses up and pretends to be Vaughn’s dead wife and Vaughn has to watch her make out with the bomb dude. WTF?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.