Friday, March 04, 2005

We Love You Seth & Summer!

Since I didn't start this blog until this week, and they repeated last week's episode of the OC last nite, I would like to use this opportunity to relive the Spiderman reenactment. I totally watched it again and I totally got goose bumps…again.

But let’s rewind for a minute. I loved the opening scene where Seth and Ryan look outside from their respective windows and stare at each other through the rain while Blind Melon is playing in the background. The girl who plays Lindsey looks like a poor man’s Lindsay Lohan. Marissa annoys me. Kirsten is totally going to be an alcoholic by the end of the season – she drinks like nobody’s business in just about every single episode, has anyone else noticed that? And yes, Ben, you are totally Seth Cohen. Do you own a Captain Oats? And have you ever dated a girl who wouldn’t travel without her Princess Sparkle?

Okay, back to the Spiderman scene. GOOSE BUMPS!! Baby Seth at the airport… Summer leaving lame boy Zach at the airport… Ben, I mean Seth, with the mask on falling off the roof… Summer running out into the rain to find Seth… OHMYGOD, did I mention the goose bumps? Hmm I wonder if they went inside to hang out in the Gimme Sex catamaran after the credits started rolling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seth Cohen is fantastic and without him this show would not have lasted 2 episodes. He is also the only actor on this show who will have sustainable career when the characters have to graduate high school and the writers realize they can't make everyone go to "California University" as they did in Bev Hills. But - I would really like to comment on Mrs. Woo's post from a few days ago - how hot is Stephen from Laguna Beach... and how sad are we that this show will probably never come back?!?!?! Oh... and I am naming my first born son either Talan or Polster (what the f* are the parents in this town smoking?? where do they come up with these names??).

Anonymous said...

Silly Schacter - Laguna Beach has a second season starting in the fall!!!! This time it's slutty but hot Kristen's turn as the narrator and Stephen WILL make special appearances during thanksgiving, winter break, etc. (hey - cameos never hurt has-beens - especially when you're the cutest 17-year-old boy that ever walked the face of this earth). And I think they actually will have some scenes in SF with Stephen and LC. Yes Talan and Polster - hahahaha what's next --- hmm I can't even think of anything that original - except Deja Woo and Scooby Woo.