Friday, March 04, 2005

not enough cute boys

I decided to watch Survivor this week. It’s funny what you’ll watch that you never watched before when you have dvr in your life. One of the tribes had this guy Jeff that was kinda cute (obviously the main reason I decided to watch was to scope out any potential cute boys) but he had a majorly busted ankle so he didn’t actually do anything other than walk around without his shirt on and got voted off because he was kind of useless. But he sort of wanted to get voted off anyway and didn’t mind leaving, which doesn’t really make for entertaining tv if you ask me. It’s more fun if the person voted off has to be dragged away from tribal council kicking and screaming. Oh well, there goes the one guy I though was semi-hot. Bastards!

I’m sick of the Apprentice. Not that that will stop me from watching the remainder of the season, but, well you know. Maybe it’s because I started watching this immediately following the Spiderman scene on the OC and I still had the chills. Either way, there are no hot guys and all the players suck. Audrey started bawling with a sob story about how both her parents went to prison when she was younger and she lived in a car. Then she starts to say that all the girls at school used to make fun of her…and silly me thought she was going to say they made fun of her because she had no parents, but instead she says they made fun of her because they were jealous of her being so beautiful?!! No, seriously. I wanted to vomit. Way to try to earn your team’s sympathy and then say something retarded like that to produce the absolute opposite effect.

John looks like a poor man’s Vince Vaughn. Erin resembles Ashlee Simpson. I can’t call her a “poor man’s Ashlee Simpson” though because Ashlee is already a piece of trash. Stephanie, the winning PM this week for Team Magna, is a supply chain consultant for IBM. I’m so proud. Not really. Best line of the night would probably be Chris saying “I’m taking this very seriously” while he was dressed up as a clown and chewing tobacco. Lucky for Bozo, Audrey was even more sucky and she got booted instead.

There’s this really bad reality show on Saturday nights that I record called Wickedly Perfect, which is basically a bunch of people competing to be the next Martha Stewart (incidentally, there is a Dateline special on tonite about her release from prison). I’m secretly obsessed with arts & crafts (I guess not so secret anymore) so I get a kick out of watching this show to get ideas for things I can make. Sunday is my Simpsons, Arrested Development, Family Guy, and Desperate Housewives nite. And speaking of DH, tv tidbit for the day: Teri Hatcher apparently had a crush on Dr. William Dorfman (who is so not cute at all – I checked), the resident dentist on Extreme Makeover, and they were supposed to go out on a date but Dr. Dorkman had to work late and canceled. I can’t help but think, who the hell cancels a date with a hottie like Teri Hatcher? She has been deprived of sex for the past couple of years, you get a chance to break her out of her dry spell, and you cancel? Loser.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love coming here once a day for comic relief. Cindy - you crack me up - I even laughed out loud at all the poor man's comparisons! How did I get through the day before your blog?? Freddy - what a great idea to pass time!

King said...

poor poor audrey...I'm sooo beautiful! Everyone hates me ahhhh! I just want to scar my face i'm sooo beauuutiful!!! YEAH RIGHT! How the hell was that supposed to get sympathy from her team of freaks who could easily get into the circus without the clown suits?? I wonder if she used those fakes tears when visiting mommy and daddy in the slammer. I've also never seen anyone smile so much when they were kicked off all because "Mr trump told me i was beautiful" puke! But then again...I wouldnt kick her out of bed. ;-)