Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Don't forget to vote!

I’d just like to say that I have to report for jury duty tomorrow, which makes me really sad because that means I won’t be able to sit in front of my computer all day playing around with this blog. whatever. What's with this jerry o'connell meets jason bateman guy that is going to be the next bachelor? he is soooo not as hot as jerry ferris, former harry winston doorman.

hey am I the only one who's been voting on AI? I've been voting for Anwar from the boys group, the music teacher from Newark, NJ. I have yet to vote for a girl, cuz I think they are all kind of sucky. Especially that crazy brunette barbara streisand looking Mikalah girl. I think my strategy is to just vote for the hot looking ones cuz after all, even if the girl can't sing, might as well pick one that's good to look at, right? Amanda Avila is my hottie of choice.

SO, the Amazing Race premiere - I'm about an hour in so far and I haven't yet spotted any crazy looking couples yet, and can I tell you if there is no Jon & Victoria psycho couple I am going to be MAJORLY disappointed. I love that Rob & Amber somehow managed to win Survivor All Stars but couldn't even figure out how to open the trunk of their car. Anyone who actually watched them on Survivor can you please comment and let me know if they were as moronic then as they are now on TAR? And I swear I am not just saying that because Rob is a Red Sox fan...

No comments: