Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Welcome!

a little background: i used to watch a lot of reality tv. then last year i went into a tv lull where i didn't really watch that much tv anymore, and i have to admit, it was quite refreshing not to be obsessed with tv. but by the end of the year, tv-watching-cindy was back in full force and now i watch more tv than i ever did before, if that is possible. dvr has made this possible. and today freddy has popped this idea in my head of keeping this blog to expunge all the tv commentary that often gets bottled up inside me because i don't always have people to talk to about it. so for all intents and purposes, i am now talking to anyone who is willing to listen. or read. whatever. so here i am.

So tonite starts The Amazing Race 7. i can't wait to talk about it. But before that, I'd just like to state a couple of things:
1) Jen Schefft sucks, and
2) I loooove Jerry - in a i-think-he's-super-hot-josh-duhamel-look-alike-i-really-really-really-want-to-make-out-with-him kind of way. Anyone know how i can get in touch with him?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. As a married woman I can't proclaim that I love Jerry - but he is definitely on my laminated top five - as discussed he is an alternate in the event that I can't get the real Josh Duhamel. I look forward to many mornings of wasted time reading about the amazing race, the bachelor (b/c we will watch it even though we can tell that Jerry OConnell's (sp?) brother could never nail Rebecca Romihn himself as he is a cheesy loser), and my super sweet sixteen (which everyone in america should really be watching).

Anonymous said...

As a married woman, I will say I LOVE Jerry! He is HOT! But not as hot as Laguna Beach's Stephen - so what he's under age? Jen Sheft should die for breaking up with him. What is wrong with her? What more does she want - ms. push-up bra with boobs up to her neck...and i do love my super sweet sixteen! how about real world? how annoying are they but I can't stop watching!

King said...

Jen is delicious...well parts of her anyway ;). This is coming from the 1 episode I managed to watch because, in flipping through the channels, i had to of course pause at the hot tub scene. I do agree however, with ms. cindy that she sucks. Shes a little flaky and if she not looking for money or for a good looking man, maybe she's looking for a woman. hmmm...Oh anyone else happen to see Omarosa drowning on fear factor? Funny stuff!

Anonymous said...

Jen is hot, and I'll leave it at that as I don't watch that ridiculous show. What I do watch, Cindy, is 24. I expect many a 24 comment, for Behrooz is the coolest 16-year old this side of Seth Cohen. Speaking of Seth Cohen, if he screws it up with Summer again, I will literally go nuts. He will NEVER do better than her. And in reality, if I hear that Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson breakup, I am on the next plane to LA to console her hot ass. Giddyup.

Anonymous said...

Jerry rules and his twin (AKA Cosmo's Fun Fearless Man of the year) Josh is currently gracing my TV set. LOVE HIM

Poor Jerry looked heartbroken last night, I was ready to jump in a plane to console him...I should have Shaun go hunt him down for me.

so OC, best kiss ever, even if it was a total rip off of Spiderman, and kiddie Seth in the airport was too cute. If they break up in real life, Ben you can have Rachel, I want Adam...

Anonymous said...

Oh my god - is it me or is BSauce the East Coast version of Seth? Every Thursday night when I'm watching my favorite show, I'm thinking, Seth is sooo Ben! That dorky but cute and lovable skinny pale Jew who makes inappropriate jokes at all times. The ONLY difference between the two of you is HOT SUMMER - LOVE HER! or have you guys already established this pretty obvious observation?

cindy said...

i looooooved the spiderman reenactment. best tv moment ever. aside from tony showing up on 24.

Anonymous said...

here cindy, you might like this article

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/commentary/0,6115,1032780_3_0_,00.html