Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I was inappropriately blunt, wasn’t I?

After almost three minutes of previouslies, we are finally at the 9pm-10pm hour. To this point I am still not sure how there happens to be a health clinic/hospital within CTU, and I am also still not sure whether I feel sorry for Audrey or not. I tend to think not. I must say though, it’s great having Chloe and her little potato face attitude back. I missed having Chloe pick the most inappropriate times to ask even more inappropriate questions. “So Audrey, must be a bitch having both of your men in such bad shape right now, huh? One’s missing and the other has a bullet lodged in his vertebrae. Boy that must really suck.”

Behroos really got stuck with the short end of the stick this week. Getting traded to Marwan in exchange for the not-as-expendable-as-they-would-like-us-to-think Keifer, getting a tracer ripped out from the back of his neck, finding out his mom is dead...whew, rough night, kid.

Next time on 24: Something explodes and something crazy happens, but I have no idea what. My guess would be that it’s some sort of suicide mission involving poor man’s Conan O’Brien and Air Force One, but that is almost too obvious, so I am probably very very wrong.

No comments: