Tuesday, March 29, 2005

that doesn't make you a bitch, it makes you a slut

Wow, what a painful two hours of watching Charlie, the super corny c-list brother of Jerry O’Connell, pretend to have an inkling of guilt for treating these girls like the cheap little whores they are. Whoever invented the fast forward button on the remote control was my hero last night.

This whole “the only rule is that there are no rules” bit doesn’t play out very well. Why was it such a big deal on the first group date to only have 5 girls? I thought there were no rules. (btw, the girl who snuck on the date – KINDLE? What kind of friggin name is that? Or “Danooooshka” for that matter. Where do these people come from?) After all, group date #2 was only supposed to be 8 girls and nobody stopped girl #9 from showing up. Which reminds me – Charlie, please do not ever compare yourself to Hugh Hefner again. EVER. Especially since these girls are NOT HOT AT ALL. Some of them are downright ugly actually. And don’t try to give me that crap about beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That is garbage. These girls suck. AND they are a bunch of nutcases.

And Charlie should never be allowed to dance on this show again. What a tragedy that was, having to watch him dance, even in fast forward mode. I don’t know if I’m going to be able to survive the season if this insanity keeps up. There is going to be a lot of ranting on my part if I continue to watch this train wreck. Why couldn’t have they made my favorite Harry Winston doorman the bachelor instead? At least he’s pleasant to look at, cheese factor and all.

No comments: