Thursday, March 17, 2005

what kind of crappy voting system is this?

I saw a commercial for a tv movie called Spring Break Shark Attack with poor man’s Lindsey Lohan in it. It looked so terribly awful, I almost think I have to watch it. Except I hate movies with sharks, so I won’t. but I’m hoping somebody else will so they can tell me about how awful it was.

They had the top 12 contestants on AI sing a song together before making someone go home. Worst Idea Ever. They sounded so terrible I couldn’t even stand it. Every.last.one.of.them. including Anwar, as much as it pains me to say that. The song is wretched, they sound wretched and I’ve never heard anything so tragically wretched in my life.

Last night I remembered what I don’t like about the AI competition once it gets to the top 12:
1) they make the loser sing. How freakin mean is that? We had to watch poor Lindsay sing with her tear stained face.
2) they do this video montage of the booted contestant about her time in the AI competition, with said contestant’s voiceover talking about how great it was being there. This means they actually make each contestant act like they’ve already been kicked off the show in order to do the voiceover for their video, which is equally as mean as making them sing after they’ve been voted off.

Anyway, I’m PISSED that Mikalah made it into the bottom two and then squeaked by! what a crock of doody. That’s right, I said it. Doody.

No comments: