Tuesday, April 26, 2005

HOLY POTATO FACE!

Best line of the night, from President poor man’s Richard Nixon: “Oh, I… that’s not what I meant to have happen.” My goodness that man is a big ole monkey. What the hell is wrong with him? NOW he wants to admit defeat and ask for help? Now that its too late and Mar(i)juan(a) has gotten away thanks to your little secret service move? Oh, but we knew that was going to have to happen anyway, after all, there’s still 5 hours left in the day. What fun would those last 5 hours be if they caught Mar(i)juan(a) at the night club in hour 19? Which, by the way, a hoppin’ night club? The chances of all these people out clubbing during a terrorist attack without a care in the world? Yeah, I don’t think so. Although it is LA after all. I half expected a Paris Hilton cameo as one of the night clubbers.

Is it just me or did Mike (aka poor man’s bald Ben Stein) call Palmer “Mr. President” when he called him up? I replayed it at least three times and that is what it sounded like to me. I’m so confused. In any case, I can’t wait for Palmer to find out that poor man’s Richard Nixon totally botched the operation and tried to have KEIFER (yeah, that’s right Eugene & Ben – I am going to completely defy all rules of spelling and continue to misspell his name – he’ll always be Keifer to me) arrested. Nobody loves Keifer more than David, as you will remember from previous seasons of Palmer kissing up to Keifer on an almost hourly basis, so I’m sure he’s going to be quite excited to learn that the new president actually tried to defy the law of Keifer. KEIFER KEIFER KEIFER. Eugene, am I driving you crazy yet?

Moving on…is there ANY question as to who the star of this week’s hour was? “I’m not a field agent. I don’t do that.” Oh, you do now Chloe! Man, who knew Potato Face had such bad-ass potential in her. I didn’t know they taught you how to fire a weapon like that when they train you to be a CTU analyst. Oh actually, yes I did. Kim mentioned it last season. Speaking of Kim, I wonder how her baby-making with Chase is going. Anyway, maybe it’s just not that hard to find the trigger on something that resembles a gun-like object. But seriously, did anyone see the size of that thing Chloe was firing at Marwan’s henchman?

The Edgar and Potato Face battle continues and I love every minute of it. Best verbal exchange of the night:
Edgar: “You’re the best analyst we have Chloe.”
Potato Face: “I know.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cyndy, cyndy, cyndy!!! you'll always be known as cyndy to me now. :)

Anonymous said...

cyndy, cyndy, cyndy!!! you'll always be known as cyndy to me now. :)

Anonymous said...

chloe is GANGSTA!!! a bit unrealistic, but so's the rest of the show. pretty good episode all around. chloe and edgar need to have sex already... their kids will look like mr. potato heads for sure. lol.

cindy said...

little mr. potato heads....HAHA!