Monday, April 25, 2005

The OC Confidential

Did anyone think for a minute that Kirsten was going to turn down a road trip that involved Carter and WINE? Work with me here people, the alcoholism is inevitable. I haven’t yet decided though if the affair is also inevitable.

Isn’t it nice to see the kids back at the Peach Pit After Dark, or as I was reminded, the “Bait Shop”, even though Alex is nowhere to be seen even though she is the manager there, if I remember correctly. I wonder if there is going to be some sort of weird twist where it turns out that Trey IS a drug dealer and him and the little slutty girl that almost drowned in the pool set up Kyle to look like the shmuck so that the two of them would get off scott-free to do goodness knows what in Alex’s old apartment. Or maybe I have just been watching too much 24.

And finally, why is Zach being such a weirdo? In fact, why is he even still around? Can’t they just inexplicably write him off like they did to Alex? After all, they don’t have a problem having him conveniently leaving in the middle of the “graphic novel” party to be able to give Summer a ride, even though he is supposedly the other half of the Seth & Zach partnership for the comic book. Unless there is another Zach I don’t know about.

No comments: